Tour Code No. (AYDR-02)/Tour Possibility Period(from October to May)
Putao – Mulashidi – Machanbaw – Fairy Island – Masunzut – Machanbaw – Putao
A wilderness journey on the pristine lower Malikha river, incredibly beautiful in scenery!
One of the highlights of the rafting in Putao region is our exclusive two day wilderness journey on the pristine lower
Malikha river. Whitewater through thickly forested canyons, incredibly beautiful scenery and interesting rock formation along the river banks with truly quiet and introspective evenings on
private beach will give you a lifetime memory.
Day 1: Excursion Mulashidi, challenging rafting down on the lower Malikha
Overnight at River Camp
Day 2: Return by power boats to Machanbaw, jeep/truck back to Putao
The Rafting tour ends
PACKAGES PRICE Nett PER PERSON (for High Season from 1st November, 2011 – 30th April, 2012) AT
|Group of 4 Persons||US$ 190.00|
- Ground transport (jeep, truck etc)
- Trekking House, Tent accommodation
- Raft guide and helpers on the river portion
- Rafting equipment such as life jacket, safety helmet, splash jacket, pants and dry bag etc
- Camping equipment such as tent, air mattress and sleeping bag etc
- Full board meal, safe drinking water
- Arrangement in Putao
- Insurance (medical, travel, property)
- Expenditure on personal nature such as laundry, beverages, gratitude to guides, porters etc.
for more information and reservations, contact us to
Ayuda Myanmar Travel Tours Agency